What We Fund
Charitable Grants are available to UK registered charities working within the UK. Whilst we prioritise those charities working for the benefit of people in Greater London, we do welcome and support applications from all corners of the UK. We believe that registered charities need to offer good value for money and transparency about how their money is spent.
- We will fund special projects, capital grants and core costs such as salaries, rent and utilities.
- You can apply for up to four years of funding.
- A charity may only make one grant application a year.
- A charity that receives a Multi-Year Grant of more than £5,000 a year or a Single Year Grant of over £10,000 will not be eligible to apply for further funding for a period of four years.
- An application if successful and receives a grant of less than £3,000 will have to wait a full year before applying again.
- Any unsuccessful applications will have to wait a full year before applying again.
We have two separate grant making programmes, both can be accessed via our online application forms.
We also welcome applications supporting the use of leather within the fashion industry, education in leather technology and the leather trade.
Read more about our support for the Leather Trade.